RIICWD503D, RIIWHS201D, RIIGOV401D, RIIRIS301D Prepare Work Zone Traffic Management Plans
This 3 day course provided by Admire Workplace Safety gives participants the theory and practical skills required to prepare both non-complex and high-risk (complex) Traffic Management plans.
This program is delivered and assessed by Admire Workplace Safety RTO 91330
Up to 70% of the course cost may be refundable to eligible applicants through the ACT Building and Construction Industry Training Fund. We will apply for this refund on your behalf on successful completion of the course.
This 3 day course provided by Admire Workplace Safety gives participants theory and practical skills required to prepare both non-complex and high-risk (complex) Traffic Management Plans, in accordance with the planning level specified in clause 2.2.1(c) of AS1742 Part 3 - 2009.
This course is delivered and assessed in English. Participants are required to understand both written and spoken English to a basic level to complete this course. If you are unable to read and write in the English language the professional services of an accredited translator are required (cost at participants expense).
Date: See PDF attached below for all dates
Time: 8.00am - 4.00pm over 3 days (morning tea and light lunch will be provided)
Location: Skills Centre - 1 Iron Knob Street Fyshwick ACT 2609
Cost: $540 (member after rebate) $800 (member) $700 (non-member after rebate) $960 (non-member)
Payment must be received at enrolment (unless an approved account holder) - If payment is not received you will not be enrolled in this course.
- Legislative Framework
- Risk management
- Worksite Traffic Assessment
- Emergency Arrangements and Contingencies
- Traffic Management Planning
- Setup/Close down procedures
- Record Keeping
On successful completion of the course, participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment including the units:
- RIICWD503D - Prepare work zone traffic management plan
- RIIWHS201D - Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIIGOV401D - Apply, monitor and report on compliance systems
- RIIRIS301D - Apply risk management processes
Before you register online you will need to have:
- Your Unique Student Identifier (USI). If you do not have one you will need to have either one of the following - Medicare card, birth certificate, driver licence, Australian passport, citizenship document, certificate of registration by descent, ImmiCard or Australian entry visa during this online process.
- A Visa or Mastercard.
TBA - (Taking expressions of interest)
To enrol online click here
If you are unable to register online you can find a PDF registration form please click here
Ph: (02) 6175 5900
Fax: (02) 6280 9118
Training provided by Admire Workplace Safety - RTO No. 91330