Pay as you go (PAYG) Workshop with MBA
MBA Short Courses
This session will provide you with the opportunity to learn and build your awareness on Pay as you go (PAYG).
MBA GT are pleased to host an interactive 2 hour workshop on PAYG. This session will provide you with the opportunity to learn and build your awareness on PAYG as follows:
- What is PAYG?
- Why is there PAYG?
- What are the employers and employee's obligations?
- Are all wage items taxed?
- How do employers report to the ATO?
- Reporting periods
- Reporting to the ATO (the introduction if single touch payroll this year)
Date: TBA 5.30 pm - 7.30 pm
Cost: $55.00 member $75.00 non member rate
CPD - You will receive 2 CPD Points on completion of the workshop
To register complete the online PDF (Enrol Now button below) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you register online you will need to have:
- Your Unique Student Identifier (USI). If you do not have one you will need to have either one of the following - Medicare card, birth certificate, driver licence, Australian passport, citizenship document, certificate of registration by descent, ImmiCard or Australian entry visa during this online process.
- A Visa or Mastercard.
If you require any further assistance please contact
Ph: (02) 6175 5900
Fax: (02) 6280 9118
To view MBA Group Training Policies click here