RIICOM201D, RIIWHS201D, RIIWHS302D Implement Traffic Control Guidance Plan - Refresher
To renew your Implement Traffic Management Plan accreditation in New South Wales, you will be required to successfully complete the Roads and Maritime Services approved training package.
This program is delivered and assessed by Admire Workplace Safety RTO 91330
Date: See Training Date Below
Location: MBA Skills Centre, 1 Iron Knob Street Fyshwick ACT 2609
Cost: $370 (member) $440 (non-member) before rebate $280 (member) $350 (non-member) after rebate
For membership enquiries for MBA ACT please contact Simon on 0417 721 126
Participants must provide 100 points of identification
Safety boots and appropriate clothing (sleeved shirt)
Confirmation of practical experience such as:
- Traffic control job sheets/dockets
- Letter of reference from employer
- Completed third party validation (attached)
- Statement of relevant work experience Current Implement Traffic Management Plan accreditation
Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment (attached) to be completed prior to confirmation of your enrolment.
RIICOM201D - Communicate in the workplace
RIIWHS201D - Work safely and follow WHS policies
RIIWHS302D - Implement traffic management plan
OHS Induction Card (White Card) CPCCWHS1001
April 18th 2019
June 5th 2019
Before you register online you will need to have:
- Your Unique Student Identifier (USI). If you do not have one you will need to have either one of the following - Medicare card, birth certificate, driver licence, Australian passport, citizenship document, certificate of registration by descent, ImmiCard or Australian entry visa during this online process.
- A Visa or Mastercard.
To enrol online click here
If you are unable to register online you can find a PDF registration form here
If you require any further assistance please contact
Ph: (02) 6175 5900
Fax: (02) 6280 9118
Training provided by Admire Workplace Safety - RTO No. 91330
To view MBA Group Training Policies click here