BSBWHS404 - Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
This course provides participants with the skills and knowledge to identify WHS hazards, assessing WHS risk and developing, implementing and evaluating risk controls within their work area.
This course aims to provide participants with skills and knowledge required to contribute to identifying work health and safety (WHS) hazards; assessing WHS risks; and developing, implementing and evaluating risk controls appropriate to own job role and work area.
Date: See training dates below
Duration: 8 hours
Delivery Method: Face-to-Face
Location: Skills Centre - 1 Iron Knob Street Fyshwick ACT 2609
Course Times: 8.00am-4.00pm (Morning tea and light lunch will be provided)
- Minimum 18 years old
COST: $340 (non member), $295 (member rate), $220 TFA rebate applies to eligible participants reducing the above price listed.
- Access information to identify hazards and assist and control risks
- Contribute to compliance and workplace requirements
- Contribute to workplace hazard identification
- Contribute to WHS risk assessment
- Contribute to development, implementation and evaluation of risk control
- English language skills sufficient to understand both written and verbal instruction
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment to be completed at enrolment
On successful completion participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control.
Before you register online you will need to have:
- Your Unique Student Identifier (USI). If you do not have one you will need to have either one of the following - Medicare card, birth certificate, driver licence, Australian passport, citizenship document, certificate of registration by descent, ImmiCard or Australian entry visa during this online process.
- A Visa or Mastercard.
April 17th 2019
June 13th 2019
If you require any further assistance please contact
Ph: (02) 6175 5900
Fax: (02) 6280 9118
To view MBA Group Training Policies click here