BSB41415 - Certificate IV in WHS
This qualification is suitable for people working in a Work Health and Safety (WHS) role who work to provide leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
The BSB41415 Certificate IV in WHS reflects the role of workers who apply a broad knowledge base and well developed skills in a wide variety of contents and may include.
- WHS officer/Co-ordinator
- WHS Manager
- Site Supervisor
- WHS Advisor
Delivery Method: Face-to-Face Delivery with self paced study between sessions
Date: Starting September 27th 2019
- BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBWHS408 Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
- BSBWHS409 Assist with workplace monitoring processes
- PUAFER002 Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- Basic numeracy skills
- Minimum 18 years old
- English language skills sufficient to understand both written and verbal instruction
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment
Before you register online you will need to have:
- Your Unique Student Identifier (USI). If you do not have one you will need to have either one of the following - Medicare card, birth certificate, driver licence, Australian passport, citizenship document, certificate of registration by descent, ImmiCard or Australian entry visa during this online process.
- A Visa or Mastercard.
To enrol online click here
If you are unable to register online you can find a PDF registration form here
If you require any further assistance please contact
Ph: (02) 6175 5900
Fax: (02) 6280 9118
To view MBA Group Training Policies click here