Health and Safety Committee Training (HSC) is a four hour WorkSafe ACT Approved course to provide information to workers on health and safety matter and the purpose, functions and responsibilities of a HSC
In accordance with section 79A (2)(a) of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011, I agree to approve MBA Group Training as a provider to deliver the Health and Safety Committee Training in the ACT. MBA Group Training's Health and Safety Committee Training Course approval number is WSACT HSC-01.
Work Health and Safety Committee (HSC) training course is designed to provide an overview of the functions, responsibilities and roles that contribute to a successfully functioning committee.
This course will cover:
- Interpreting legal obligations, roles and responsibilities
- Understanding and practically applying the functions of health and safety committees
- When and why committees need to meet
- How to conduct successful and meaningful committee meetings
- Developing practical consultation and communication skills.
Date: Please see training dates below
Cost: $180.00* member $210.00* non-member rate (*TFA Rebate of $100 will apply for eligible applicants)
Duration: 4 Hours
CPD: This course can award participants with 4 CPD points
If you are interested in becoming a member of MBA ACT please contact Simon on 0417 721 126
- Minimum 16 years old
25th July 2019 12pm - 4pm
29th July 2019 12pm - 4pm
22nd August 2019 12pm - 4pm
26th September 2019 12pm - 4pm
24th October 2019 12pm - 4pm
21st November 2019 12pm - 4pm
Before you register online you will need to have:
- Your Unique Student Identifier (USI). If you do not have one you will need to have either one of the following - Medicare card, birth certificate, driver licence, Australian passport, citizenship document, certificate of registration by descent, ImmiCard or Australian entry visa during this online process.
- A Visa or Mastercard.
If you require any further assistance please contact
Ph: (02) 6175 5900
Fax: (02) 6280 9118
To view MBA Group Training Policies click here
For more information about this event, visit www.mba.org.au